- Use Vue3 to create a user-facing web browser application.
- Maintain application to adhere to the company’s brand guidelines and design standards
- Integrate unit testing during the user interface development phase
- Diagnose and fix bugs and other software defects in new and existing Vue applications to increase the performance of the application.
- Run code optimization tools and analyzers to spot and refactor inefficiencies to create highly performant code
- Create libraries and components that are modular and reusable.
- Exchanging ideas with the product team to improve the user experience
- Keep an eye on Vue.js and any project dependencies for security updates and problems.
- Propose any necessary updates or modifications to keep current with modern security and development best practices.
- At least 5 years of commercial web development experience
- At least 2 years of solid experience working with Vue.js
- Familiarity with the Vue Composition API or Vue 3
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Experience using Github or any SCM tools
- Experience using Material Design component libraries (preferably Vuetify)
- Knowledge of UX standards
- Strong skills in HTML/JS/CSS
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline
- Strong skills in responsive design implementation and testing